Friday, April 17, 2009

Ever heard of Yu-Gi-Oh!?

I think I've mentioned a few times that I was catching up on the animé last year, plus some occasional throw-ins that I'm a huge fan of the Abridged series.

Yu-Gi-Oh! is a bit like Pokémon. Just replace the little cute pocket monsters with little cute monster summoning cards, and you have yourself a show where teenagers (plus adults) play a children's card game to solve major crises (like saving the world, f'rinstance. Or battling supernatural elements).

YGO! Abridged was pretty much the first to gain an ass-ton of fans, and the series, I feel, is unparalleled (except for Avatar and Yu Yu Hakusho. I've tried, I still don't like Naruto). Its creator, Little Kuriboh, just made this song parody of Eminem's Without Me.



All the names in the first part of the third verse are Animé Abridged creators. Lanipator (from earlier) does YYH Abridged.

[Yay, he didn't mention Gan Xingba :D]


I'm not a fan of rap, but this song is currently stuck in my head. And I'm loving it.

EDIT: I believe this clip would explain the end of the video above ^^

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment