Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Update!

[Man, I've a lot of posts that have that title.]

As per above, here's an update of what I've been doing for the past two weeks or so, since I seemed to have gone on an unannounced hiatus:

1) Finally. Came. HOME!! Flew back on the 23rd (or 22nd, what-ev), hung out with people I haven't seen in a year or so, haven't moved from the couch since (except to go to the kitchen). Been watching cartoons and DVDs ever since.

2) Managed to persuade my mom to let me buy Dan Brown's Angels and Demons, since she loves The Da Vinci Code (book, not movie) as well. Now, to get my mom to let me buy Patrick Suskind's Perfume. And also Robert Ludlum's The Gemini Contenders.

3) Found out a few days ago that my weight ballooned (literally!) up to 65kg. Is cutting off food as of tomorrow.

I'll post up some much-delayed photos of the things I bought over the next few days, like my Tommy Hilfiger sunglassies (oh YES!! Hahaha, I'm so sampat) and my iPod Touch (oh YES AGAIN!!).

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment