Saturday, December 6, 2008

UPDATE!!

And here is a flurry of updates (flurry of posts to come later):

Started work on Monday before last (yes, I finally got a JOB(E)!!), and Thursday morning, my key decided to be a putz and not work, so I was late for work for OVER AN HOUR!!

This is the first time my room locked me out.

Luckily no one really cared (I hope!) that I was late, so it was all kewl.

It’s really refreshing to be able to come home and NOT DO ANYTHING PRODUCTIVE. I mean, I’m not saying that I am so during semesters (‘cuz usually I’d be playing my games or watching YouTube when I’m supposed to be revising or doing my assignments.), but to be able to play games and watch YouTube when I’m not supposed to be doing ANYTHING…

Priceless.

I’m having Candy From A Stranger stuck in my head now. It’s said to be a track on Britney Spears’ Circus album, but Wikipedia isn’t saying so. Anyway, there’s a debate in YouTube (over on Comments) that the song was actually sung by one of her backup singers, Myah Marie. The guy singing kinda blows, though. One comment noted that he sounds like someone’s squeezing his balls or something.

Balls squeezed or no, he sounds like a pedo. But that’s kinda what the song was trying to convey, I guess.

Candy will always symbolize Stephen King’s The Tommyknockers for me, since I was reading it while having the song on repeat. Normally I don’t read in my room (I read on the can, actually), but I had gotten to a good part a little while back, and couldn’t stop, so I continued on in my room.

Song + Book totally scared the crap out of me. And yes, I’m a dunce.

Had nasi friggin’ lemak yesterday (fuck yeah!), which set me back $13.30. Convert it, and it’s RM 40. Curry was lovely, but it wasn’t really worth it for RM 40.

Sigh. The money I spend for mediocre Malaysian food.

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment