Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Let's... do... the Time... Warp... AGAIN!!

I'm going to The Rocky Horror Show!!

Yesterday, I went traipsing around in the city BY MYSELF. IN BOOTS. HA HA HA. I went to check out the Comedy Theatre 'cuz I wanted to get tickets (well, ticket, yes I know, it's sad).

Me got front row balcony seat xD

Found the place, and spent $6.30 on a damn ham-and-cheese sandwich at the joint down the road, just 'cuz I didn't see that they charge a base price of $2.50 for the freaking bread alone. And it's just two slices, for eff's sake.


Anyway, today I just earned $35 (Aussie!) for sitting in front of the computer for an hour and assigning who should do some task or something. It's part of this research experiment run by this dude who's Head of School for Economics. The premise is there are 5 workers of group L and 3 of group C. Each of the workers (irrespective of letter) are either classified as passed (meaning that they're qualified for Task 1), uncertain (going either way) or failed ('nuff said). The 'uncertain' ones are the clincher, 'cuz you never know whether they may be qualified for the task or not (if they are, they're counted as pass points). They're pretty much the ones that influence your score.

Besides that, there is the base fee for just COMING, which is $15. That is for if their system crashes.

Still haven't updated myself on Heroes: Villains Chapter 3 yet. No one put a WMV file up =(
I'd go for the normal 350MB one, if it weren't for my laptop/Internet connection screwing with me right now. I really need to get that motherboard fixed.

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment