Sunday, October 26, 2008

Bee fucking Season

Spent the whole fucking afternoon killing bees. And my housemates are idiots.

Why? I'll tell ya.

Apparently, the bees are currently out for pollen during the day. They're everywhere. Now, every time someone finishes using the bathroom, they open the window.

Big mistake.

The bees come in, and being idiots themselves as well, they can't get out. They finally die when it's night.

Normally, when I see the two or three bees hanging about, I just use the other bathroom.

Today was an exception.

Some idiot also thought that today would be the day to USE THE BATHROOM LIGHT in the morning.

And so, the bees came in droves. Through the crack in the door, I saw at least 6 hanging about the fluorescent lights. I can even hear the buzzing from my room (I dunno whether it's 'cuz my walls are thin, or the buzzing is really that loud.).

For people who happen to be university students, they're pretty dense when it comes to cause-and-effect. I mean, it's not the first time this sorta thing has happened. It's been going on for the past coupla weeks.

Anyway, the other bathroom was infested as well, because another idiot also liked opening windows.

I had to go take a dump downstairs. It's something I try to avoid, since I DON'T STAY DOWNSTAIRS. But that's not the point here.

As if the infested bathrooms weren't enough, the bees made their way into my room (up till now, I have no idea how they got in). Instead of an afternoon spent on studying, I had to slam the windows on those nasty little fuckers, because they just won't fucking die. Really. One bee had his body cut in half, and he was still trying to fly through the glass. For ten minutes, least. Amazing.

I was thinking about calling the landlady, but someone else beat me to it. Kudos. At least now I can shower without having to circumnavigate my way through 20 tiny, wriggling, will-not-fucking-die insects on the bathroom floor.

[To be honest, I don't know that they're bees, even though they're striped yellow and black. Maybe they're wasps or fucking hornets or something.]

All my fingers are hurting now, since I spent most of the afternoon gripping the window and sliding them open and shut to get the bees out. And my piano practical is on Thursday. Woo-fucking-hoo.

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment