Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Update.

Been wanting to blog for a bit now (whole lotta rants about movies and other craps), but my laptop's been screwing with me. I really gotta get that motherboard fixed.

So anyway, Heroes is BACK!! WHEEE~!! Can't wait to get downloading/streaming to watch the friggin' thing! Gosh, I'm totally psyched now! :p

My exam timetable came out yesterday, and both papers are on opposite ends. Literally. My first is on November 3rd (when the exam period starts), and my last is on November 13th (the last day of the exams). This means I have 10 days of pure, unadulterated gamingMath revisions! Buut... either way, I win. I love Math.

I have loads of opinions on a whole bunch of books I've read recently, plus one of The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor. Will do that in uni or something.

Next month's to-do list: check out reviews on Max friggin' Payne!

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment