Friday, September 12, 2008

Random things.

Submitted a 4000-word report this morning (luckily it was a group effort), because administration took so long to put the online submission boxes up. And to think that I woke up at 8.30am so that the silly thing wouldn't lag on me, since everyone will uploading their assignments today (last day, and having a copy of the paper online is compulsory, so everyone usually hands in the hard-copy once they've uploaded theirs online).

This Finance unit is an utter mess this time around. We can only access our respective notes for the week on the DAY of the lecture. Talk about last-minute. Like, helloo... some of us have classes all day without breaks in-between. Geez.

I'm reading through The Complete Idiot's Guide To Classical Music for my music research assignment. We're supposed to compare two successive music periods, in terms of tonality, texture, form, yadda yadda fricken' yadda, eck.. Even though the book says Classical Music, I checked the contents; they do cover Romantic music. So there. If I can put the book in as a reference, maybe I can make my lecturer laugh and get a sympatheticbetter mark.

I feel like doing History as another degree (my Mum says I should do Art History instead, as I suck in general history. Doesn't mean I don't like it, though) for some reason. Either that, or Math.

Mmmm... Math... *drools*

(I'm such a nerd.)

Mind you, this will have to be when I have oodles of money, which is highly close to naught.

Oh well.
Can't blame a person for dreaming.

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment