Saturday, February 23, 2008

What I forgot to include in yesterday.

Today I planned to walk over to one of the uni cafés, but it was too cold for me so I decided to stay in, and read up on cURL (because my download manager's already expired and there's something wrong with my browser). Until now, I still can't download anything. I hate coding. Luckily I'm not doing Computer Science.

Yesterday, was the first time I had coffee. Ever. I've never really had the need for coffee back home, what with all the choccies and foodies and junk food I have. And if those weren't enough, I'd fall asleep in front of the telly. Anyway, my café latté set me back $3.30, and stupidly, when the guy asked me whether I wanted sugars, I said no. Latté made me sick for the rest of the day, but it was pretty filling for me, and so, that was my breakfast. Next time I go, I'll ask for two sugars. Haha.

I've also been watching parts of Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street. Some nice person posted up all (if not most) of the singing bits in the movie. And since it is a musical, it's quite a bit of bits to watch. Movie looks fantastic, although I stil cringe whenever someone's throat gets sliced. Blood spewing out, like paip bocor... Reminds me of Evil Dead 2. Haha! I'd wanted to watch it before I took off, but I didn't have the time. Anyway, I got a major kick out of watching Alan Rickman sing. Call me weird, but one of the main reasons why I wanted to watch Sweeney Todd in the first place was to see him sing. LOL! Also, why is it that dudes who can sing beautifully, don't normally look as beautiful as they should? Like Anthony. Marvellous voice, but I find he looks a tad off a bit. Another example is Raoul in The Phantom Of The Opera. Amazing and lovely voice, but he's not all I expected Le Comte de Chagny to be.

*waits for mob of angry fangirls*

So anyway, I'm absolutely bored right now. I'll probably take a shower later on.

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment