Sunday, February 17, 2008

My 2008 Movie List.

(And it's halfway into February already. Sigh.)

2008 seems to be the Year Of The Movies (actually, EVERY year, seems to be Movie Year), so I figure I'd do a list, then check them off as I watch them/lose interest.

Movies I'm gonna attack this year (in chronological order):
1) Cloverfield
2) Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street(Seen.)
3) Jumper(Not enough Jumping.)
4) Vantage Point
5) Repo! The Genetic Opera! (I'unno. Despite Paris Hilton, the movie looks good.)
6) Iron Man(I. Love. Robert Downey Jr. 'Nuff said.)
7) Chronicles Of Narnia: Prince Caspian
8) Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull(Never again. Okay, just once more, to show my mom how awful it is.)
9) Hellboy 2: The Golden Army (Trailer looks fantastic!)
10) The Dark Knight (I don't really make a big deal out of Batman, but The Joker looks interesting. And Harvey Dent!)
11) The X-Files 2 (I think it'll be out this yearIt IS out this year!)
12) The Mummy 3: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor (Cannot wait for Jet Li to kick Brendan Fraser's Butt!
13) Scanners (Might've seen the original; can't remember)
14) Saw V
15) Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince
16) Angels And Demons (Not sure about this one. Some sites say end of 2008, some say 2009.)
17) Star Trek. Hahaha. (Unfortunately, Star Trek won't be coming out Christmas this year. I'll have to wait till May 2009 to see Zach Quinto do Spock. Sob.)

Another movie coming out this year is Dragonball. Hahaha.

Reminder: Inkheart - 2009.

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment