Thursday, January 10, 2008

Tuesday was the best day ever!

(And here I am, posting on Thursday. Okay, fine, I forgot to blog on Tuesday itself and yesterday!)

Why? Because on Tuesday, I finally got confirmation that the new My Chem single is going come out after WAITING since friggin' November last year. Yes, that's right. Mama's comin' out. Although I didn't realise it was Mama at first (I thought it was a My Chem single that I couldn't make head or tail of), it was really awesome to finally hear it on the radio. All 4+ minutes of it. *sigh*
(Well actually 3 minutes, 'cos I missed the beginning.)

I just love that song.

Now I just can't wait for the video!

EDIT: Ya know what? I don't think the single's gonna come out any time soon. I saw somewhere that they haven't even MADE the video yet. Tch.

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment