Monday, January 14, 2008

DOS Games galore!

Okay, so I just finished Discworld yesterday (which was kinda buggy, but really really funny!) and Alone In The Dark this afternoon. AITD isn't that big, but I keep dying. Controls are so fiddly. Anyway, I threw the lamp the proper way this time around and burned the stupid tree. Yay.

I only started playing Discworld some days ago, and I managed to start AITD again yesterday. Fast to finish, innit? Is it possible that my far more superior intellect and my rather adequate knack for problem-solving got me through so quickly? HELLZ NUH! I don't HAVE those!

Walkthroughs! I Google for them a lot. But they still confuse me, though. That's why I had to re-begin AITD. My health level was too low when I got to that bloody worm. And I was so close to the end then! *sniff*

I couldn't get Discworld 2 to work for me yet (they can't find my CD. Don't have one anyway haha). Darkseed's kinda finicky. It's either using the mouse or the keyboard all the way, and I don't have those two-button mouses (or is it mice? Haha). I'd like to start playing Little Big Adventure, but my exams are coming up. Hrmm...

No biggie, I'll save LBA for those extremely-free moments.

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment