Thursday, December 6, 2007

Untitled

(Because what happened today, well, I just couldn't put it in a title!)

Well, I was driving to class today, and there's this car looking meshed up from behind, and the thing was, it's between on the curb, between the tree and the college proper. And I was like, "How on EARTH did that car get all the way THERE??!" But I think I saw some cops, so I tried not to stare too much, and drove into the college.

The whole bunch of us were pretty much talking about the accident. Sze Mun said she turned into the college driveway, stopped, stared, until someone behind her honked, then she moved. That was just about the funniest thing I've ever heard.

So anyway, I reckoned that said crumpled car was trying to turn into the college or something, when the car behind rammed into it, causing it to go between, well, in the awkward position it's in now. The back did look pretty bad...

So after class, as I was turning out, I got the chance to see the side and front of the car. Oh BOY WAS IT RUINED!!! Front was smashed, side was all, well, WRONG!!! It looked like the car was on the curb, minding its own business, when ALLUVA SUDDEN, this TREE comes along and impales the poor thing on its side. Or vice versa, where the tree's just standing there, and the car comes falling on him. But then the car would be in the foliage and we'd be looking up and there'd be a pileup cos everyone'd wanted to get higher and higher to see the wreckage and the college entrance would be blocked and everyone can't get in cos they closed off the other entrance and we'd have to walk and no one would show up cos nobody wants to walk and they'd have to close the college down temporarily. (Try saying the previous sentence really fast). NO CLASSES FOR THE ENTIRE WEEK!!!

But I digress. This is very serious business. Hope to read about it in the papers to see what actually happened.

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment