Friday, December 14, 2007

Tales of Europe.

It is with ABSOLUTE GLEE(!!) that I write this:

My mom's boss just came back from his Europe (London, France, Spain!) trip (with his friends and their families, and his as well), and man, they finally blew their top!! They used the same tour guide they always did, which is Annie, who went with the whole bunch of us to Hong Kong. (I hate that bitch because among other things, she's the reason I only got to spend three hours in Hong Kong Disneyland. AND IT WAS MY FIRST TIME IN A DISNEYLAND, EVER!!!! THREE FUCKING HOURS!!!). Anyway, by the time my mom and I were halfway through that trip, we were pretty much complaining, to each other, at least, 'cos the trip's free for us. If I complained outright, I probably can't go for free the next time or summat. Yeah. Like I'm gonna go if that bitch is still hanging around.

My mom's going to Beijing in a bit, and if I want to go (which I can't, 'cos I've got class), she'd have to pay for me. Knowing how her bunch is going to pretty much mess everything up (and I've been to Beijing anyway), I said, "Hellz, no". (My mom said, "Bitchings should be done on free trips"). Even if it was free, it'll probably be another Hong Kong.

Anywho, on our trip, my mom's boss and his two friends are pree-ty high up in the government, and that's why Annie was cozying up to the eldest son of my mom's boss's friend (I reckon, 'cos he's the only one around her age group that's loaded) in HK. I call him Imhotep, because he REALLY looks like Arnold Vosloo in The Mummy movies (that, and, well, I don't really know the guy's name), except darker, shorter (I think), and scrawnier. HE wanted to stay at Disneyland until 8pm, and my mom thought that Annie was going back with us at 4. If bitch had told us that she was staying with those remaining till 8, I wouldn't have to GO BACK AT 4-FRIGGIN'-PM!!!!

My mom's office (and herself) didn't go to Europe, but the same Three did. The tour guide's the one that has to basically herd everyone around, and make sure they don't get lost. That's why they're called the guide. My mom heard (from her boss), that they were the ones that had to keep an eye out on where she is, and that instead of staying in the city (where, I would say, the heart of everything is), they stayed in this hotel really outside of town (or is it, Hostel? *wink wink*). Turns out, most of their trip was spent on the bus, travelling to and fro. And Bitch is really trying to sink her claws into Immi. The whole bunch caught her leaning on his chest(??!!) once (I'm not sure about the 'chest' part because that came from my mom. Shoulder, yeah, but Chest sounds a bit off. Doesn't really seem possible... Anyway, main point: body contact). As Sebastian (one of my fave characters from Little Britain) once said, "Oh, she's so BLATANT!!!" Mind you, that time he was referring to Simon Callow. Haha. Luckily for Immi, though, he's kinda a momma's boy, and his mother DOESN'T approve of Annie!

Oo, oo!! And they had trouble at Customs 'cos you're supposed to follow what's written in the passport to the letter, and Annie added 'Dato' ' before each person's name in that form thingy before entry. Suck-up. It's like Ian McKellen going around putting 'Sir' before his name in forms and stuff. I thought he was rather miscast as Magneto and Leigh Teabing, but he certainly has the voice, for those characters. (Loud and booming! Yeah!). Anyway, I think they were trying to get past Customs without attracting attention, because they were in London, and they're Muslim. You get the picture.

So, they just came back two days ago, landing in Singapore for a connecting flight back home. After they landed here, Annie told them to collect Boss's daughter's bag. And they were like, "Why? Shouldn't the bags be in KL?" (Daughter's to take separate connecting flight to Kuala Lumpur). But they did anyway, thinking it was a mistake, and afterwards, didn't put too much thought into it.

Bombshell during dinner: They were eating together (Bitch had already gone home), and that's when the daughter called. From Singapore. Yup. Apparently Annie messed up arrangements, so they wouldn't let the daughter board the flight to KL. In a nutshell, she's stuck in Singapore.

So they called Annie. And she wouldn't pick up! Meaning she knew! Anyway, an hour later, they managed to get the poor girl a flight back. Home, not KL. See the massive grin on my face as I'm typing this.

Next day, the Boss kept trying to call the tour agency to talk to Annie but they kept saying she was out. So he asked my mom to call instead. Once Annie was on the line, she passed it to him! Minutes later (same building), Bitch rushed up to the office and was apologizing. After the whole row, she sent the Boss a text message apologizing, and saying that she felt like she was treating him like her uncle, meaning like family. I was like, "If she was treating the bunch of you like family, she wouldn't have stranded your friggin' daughter in Singapore!"

These bunch of people have been using Annie for countless of trips. And only now the find out that she really, really sucks?? My mom said that they might be complaining to the Tourism Board about this. Honestly, I don't think that threat's going to come through, but it'd be an interesting day at the office. Well, till next week, anyway. Tomorrow's the weekend.

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment