Sunday, January 11, 2015

2014: So Many Movies, So Little Reviews.

I saw quite a bit of movies on TV as well, so it and cinema seem to blur together (because I didn't get a chance to draft-post my TV movies).

  1. I, Frankenstein
  2. The Lego Movie
  3. Robocop
  4. 300: Rise of an Empire
  5. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
  6. The Amazing Spider-man 2
  7. Godzilla
  8. X-Men: Days of Future Past
  9. Maleficient
  10. Transformers: Age of Extinction
  11. Guardians of the Galaxy
  12. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
  13. The Expendables 3
  14. Sin City: A Dame to Die For
  15. Dumb and Dumber To
Apart from those on-list, I also saw The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies and The Monkey King, and after excluding #2, #9, #12 and #14, I saw an overall total of 13 movies in 2014.

[I would make a quip about watching 14 movies in 2015, but wait till you see my post on 2015 movies.]

Out of these 13 movies, I've completed seven reviews (links on the names - the rest to come later), which is rather surprising (to me) because I thought that number would be a lot lower.

This makes me slightly elated.

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment