Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year's Eve!

[Added disclaimer: not at all related to New Year's Eve. Except for a fact this is the day this happened.]

Today I forgot my security tag, so I had to get people to tag me out/in of the office whenever I needed to go to the loo. I figured that I could use the disabled's (a.k.a., the guest toilet) instead, so I wouldn't need to borrow someone's security tag just to go pee.

The first time I had to go, I automatically went for the ladies' and got in as someone was coming out. Mid-go(ing), I realised that I didn't have my tag with me, and that there was no one else in the toilet.

Since most people are on leave, mild panic came on, but luckily I thought of standing by the main door (it had vents toward the base of it) to see whether there were people walking by.

Five minutes later (luckily!), the cleaning lady passed by and I knocked for her to let my red-faced self out.

Since this totally counts towards my posts, I've got three more left till midnight. Boo.

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment