Monday, February 11, 2013

“It’s JUST… a little CRUSH…”

Broad chest, broad shoulders, slender hips, but not to the extent that it's disproportionate.

Fair of skin, soft-spoken, slightly delicate features. Very, very, pretty.

Roughly 5'10", but that last inch’s probably added on by his hair.

If only he weren’t 21.

I've always been disdainful of dating someone younger. My prejudice, I guess, stems from, “Oh, there’s no one else left in your peer group, so you have to get at them kids instead.” Don't get me wrong, this kind of thing certainly isn’t taboo for women nowadays, but part of me is still sitting in the 1950s. *shrug*

Though 'beggars can't be choosers' definitely describes moi, I believe in having standards. I don’t believe in accepting something below par just because ‘that’s all there is’; I don’t believe in ‘just settling’.

But I am a hopeless (literally!) romantic. I do believe in going all out for someone that I care about. But then again, the great Meatloaf did sing once, “I would do anything for love, but I WON’T DO THAT”.

But him? Him, I’d make an exception.

I mean, he does have plenty of other fantastic traits that also make him attractive, but tack those traits onto a more appearance-challenged person, and the 'years-younger' card will trump all others. I'd almost be completely immune to those traits, fantastic or no.

Superficiality knows no bounds, huh? I hate myself for being so shallow.

The upside to this situation is I’m most likely never, ever, ever going to see him again, so I guess 'out of sight, out of mind' will be a lot easier to achieve. Heh.

Self-loathing (and slightly creepy) post aside, more posts to come up this holiday season. Toodles!

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment