Monday, February 11, 2013

2012: Movie Look-backs!

Same like last year, colored = seen; links = reviews.

2012 Movie List

  1. Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance
  2. Mirror, Mirror
  3. The Avengers 
  4. Snow White and the Huntsman 
  5. Jack the Giant Killer
  6. Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter 
  7. G.I. Joe: Retaliation 
  8. The Amazing Spider-man 
  9. The Dark Knight Rises 
  10. The Expendables 2
  11. 47 Ronin 
  12. World War Z 
Watching The Avengers three times should account for my movie count also, right? No? Well then, 6 out of 12, which is only marginally better than my 2011 count (5 out of 11, that year).

[In my defense, though, the last four unwatched ones have been postponed to 2013 releases.]

Depressingly, I only managed to catch two other movies that weren't on my list, and thus officially making this year quite worst than the last.

1) Dredd
- I didn't know this was coming out this year. Brutally awesome.

2) Skyfall
- Had a day off, so checked it out. Not too bad.

2013 movie list already up. Clickie here please.

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment