Tuesday, January 15, 2013

2012: Resolution Look-backs!

Time to see what I achieved last year!!

2012 Resolutions - To be...:

1) more outgoing
- Kinda fail. I'm still a no-show at company events, but I do talk and make eye contact a lot more.

2) blog more
- 30-plus more posts compared to last year, so yay me! Though the number is nowhere near my uni-day postings.

3) movie-go more
- Six out of the twelve listed. The last two in my list were postponed to this year, and I did watch a few other movies not on my list. To be explored in next post.

4) procrastinate not
- Ha! PASSED!

5) bitch less
- NEEEEEVER happened!

6) judge and critique less
- Please see response to #5.

7) lose weight
- I only achieved this towards the end of the year, and then gained it all back during Christmas break. So much for self-control.

8) learn Mandarin
- Only started on this this year (i.e., 2013). So, fail.

9) take dancing lessons
- Did zumba in second-half of the year. Quit because timing wasn't right.

10) be nicer
- Please see response to #5. Although, I did talk and smile a lot more, I guess.

4/10. I'm a little more positive at the moment because I just finished reading this (please hover to see link), so for now 40% doesn't seem too bad odds...

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment