Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I feel quite alone sometimes.

Sure, I still have my mom.

But I feel very isolated, very far removed from other non-familial people occasionally.

Like now, fr'instance.

I mean, okay, I may be a bit anti-social, but not to the extent where I blatantly insult them or pointedly ignore them or anything like that. I think I'm still generally nice to peoples, and I make it a point to scrunch my face upsmile whenever eye contact's made.

I don't exactly know what I'm doing wrong, apart from being a bit introverted. It's not that I don't talk to people.

And sometimes when people walk by my place (they're not looking for me, by the way) I do stare at my laptop, but I've seen other people do it. It's called FOCUSSING ON WORK.

If from the upper corners of my eyes I see them look down at me, then I'll look up and smile back. Half the time when I do initiate the look up, they're not looking back at me either, so I can't see what the big deal is.

Sigh. Off-topic, I'm on leave today and I had to spend two hours (at home) staring at payroll, and just this evening, another two hours in office to take an overseas call.

This week really could be better :S

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment