Saturday, June 11, 2011

Kung Fu Panda 2 (2011)

KFP 2 is suprisingly awesome.

'Surprising', because it's rare you get a Dreamworks animated flick that actually has substance, seeing that their usual formula is to cram in as many famous people and pop culture references in a one-and-a-half hour film.

Far from my usual reviews, which has a crapload of words in them, this one will be short.

Why? 'Cuz this review has been overdue for two weeks now, and I want to get it out of the way before I start on Green Lantern

Anyway, my consensus is, do watch it, if you can. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll go 'awww'; the usual barrage of emotions that comes with watching a Pixar movie. Yes, it is that good.

I leave you with the awesome end credits sequence, where we get to see how Po travels all the way to Mr Ping's noodle shop.

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment