Monday, December 7, 2009

Twilight Chapters 7-14.

I was mistaken: she did use the Google, but only to do research on the types of vampires, and not, like, symptoms and such. Anyway, that section didn't seem pointless like in the movie.

Some sentences were a bit, well, weird ("...traitor tears were there, betraying me"? Once you have the traitor, you don't need the betraying), but this took the cake:

"...emphasizing [Edward's] muscular chest".

HA!

At least Rob Pattinson is tall.

It's been rather dull till now. Backstories. In bed. So much for pillow talk.
I'm at page 159 (out of 260) of the .pdf book, and we're roughly at 50 minutes of the movie, if I'm not wrong.

One thing I noticed about the story is the way Bella and Edward describe each other: smell, appearance, but not really personality or actions (aside from Bella having the instincts of a lemming). I mean, yeah, they act like two people in love (all talk and no action), but I feel it's more about what they want than what they like. Temptation, forbidden fruit, obsession... whole nine yards of Lust. Just a thought.

I'm still plodding away. I'll be damned if I let a bunch of romance novels (TEEN romance novels) stop me from being Little Miss Pop Culture.

And there are three books left... *sob*

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment