Sunday, December 27, 2009

[Belated] Merry Christmas, everyone!!


 Chug out the 'nog and the prezzies, folks! :D

************

Really sorry guys, thought I'd posted this on Christmas day itself (or at least, yesterday).

Right, update of sorts: I'm still working on Twilight, and contrary to everyone's belief and to my own surprise, I'm not sick of it. It's just been a bit tedious for me to read the entire thing on my computer, when I'm more of a paper, book-in-hand person. And besides, I've had a massive headache the past week, so I've been trying not to exert my eyes much by reading the screen.

Which is something like what... I'm... doing... now. Shit.

Anyway, I'm at the hospital scene. That whole action sequence in the movie was just two pages in the book. Yawn.

Paul Sussman has a new book! Titled The Hidden Oasis, it's selling in MPH now. And since this one DOES NOT HAVE Inspector Khalifa, well, I'll just wait for the book to hit RM32.95 mark. I bought myself the first book, The Lost Army of Cambyses, but that one was just alright, after the awesomeness that was the second book, The Last Secret of the Temple [YOU MUST REEADDDD!!~!].

Aside from that, I watched the first two Psycho movies, and the third and fourth, like, glimpses here and there. For the third, the two female leads annoyed the crap out of me so I kinda zoned out whenever they were on (which was for a considerable time), and for the fourth, I went to bed early. One thing that annoys me off is that they keep repeating Psycho II. Someone please put on the first one, I'd like to see it again.

[Plus, Anthony Perkins isn't so yummy in the second one. Understandably, of course, since it was made 20 years after the first film.]

I'm still working on my posts for the first two Psycho films, and expect one on Avatar, which I just watched todayon Christmas! Word of advice, if you're a special-effects fan like I am, do go watch it in 3-D, because the movie is absolutely, absolutely gorgeous and I'm totally kicking myself for not watching it in 3-D.

Storyline, however, is just meh, so you may want to weigh that against the RM15 for Digital 3-D.

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment