Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Kedah and back!

Went to Sungai Petani this morning, and was back by 5.45pm.

And I didn't even have to go on leave.

This week I'm to assist my seniors in auditing a manufacturer of... stuff, I'unnoyet. We got to go see the factory, which was pretty cool 'cuz it was big, and we got to see the township itself, which, by all aspects, looks a helluvalot cleaner and newer than our Penang.

Pity we can't stop by to do shopping and stuff. Though the weather was really, really, REALLY hot today. And glaringly bright, too.

And last week we got lost in Seberang Prai. I yelled, "Road trip!" about an hour into the journey, and we drove around for two hours before we found the bloody place (different from this week's, though). We even went off the Googlemap we had, and had to stop every 10 minutes or so to ask for directions. That company was a plastics manufacturer. It was quite stuffy.

IN OTHER NEWS !

I read in the papers about something called "Through My Window", which is this rather annoying TV commercial that also seems to be getting airtime on radios and cinemas.

That article also mentions that TMW is supposed to get everyone participating in a nationwide karaoke session, and footage of random people lipsyncingsinging will be combined to make a montage of sorts. Don't get me wrong, it sounds kinda cool, but between ONE movie trailer per movie and a full song that isn't from Lady GaGa or Tokio Hotel? I'll be pissed that management will be taking away what little movie trailers we get and replacing it with a song that isn't even sung / pronounced correctly.


[I'm all for pronounciation. That's why I don't really like Leona Lewis.]

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment