Friday, January 16, 2009

Update on random things.

Hello, peeples! Been not posting for the past two weeks 'cuzza the usual reasons, i.e. laziness, TV-ness, and BUSY-ness. Geddit? Like, BUSI-NESS... 'Cuz I have a BUSINESS degr–okay, never mind.

I just got my academic transcripts in the mail, like the totally finalised ones that say you've finished everything and don't owe any money to the uni. Which was simply great. And I officially have a Distinction average. Yay. But it'd be more awesome if it were a HIGH Distinction... That entails bragging rights.

In other GREAT news, the Watchmen dispute has been resolved! Meaning, the movie's gonna come out on March 5th (6th for them, 5th for us!) without any delay, MEANING(!!), I will be there on the first day, having chips and getting all goggle-eyed at the screen!! YES!~! Hopefully, I'll be able to get into the downstairs theatre. It's way cooler to watch movies in the larger theatre than the smaller ones.

So on Monday, I woke up early to watch the Golden Globes live ('cuz I'm crazy about entertainment that way), wondered what the hell were the Jonas Brothers doing at the Golden Globes, saw other insignificant teenagers get screen-time in a non-MTV-related awards ceremony, and noticed that a lot of nominees didn't show up. I read somewhere that 10 nominees sat out on Monday ceremony. Ten!

[By the way, props to Sacha Baron Cohen. I get that divorce is no laughing matter, but Salma Hayek seems to be taking it personally.]


Watched a bit of Moulin Rouge yesterday. Man, I miss that movie.

Saw Mamma Mia! this morning (at church, no less). Haha. Will follow-up with review in a bit, my room's kinda hot now.

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment