Friday, November 16, 2007

The Trinity of all illnesses!

Anywho, I got the Fever-Food Poisoning Combo on Monday. Suffice to say, it was not good. And even now, I still don't know why I got it. Was it the chicken? The overtly-rich ice-cream? Meh. Either way, the combo was a major ass-painer.

So for the entire Monday, I was just laying there in bed, feeling sorry for myself. Well, not really, since I felt so sucky I wasn't even SURE that I could feel sorry for myself. I mean, can you imagine pooping and puking at the same time? Sucks even more ass than it actually sounds. Lying down was the only way to stop the puking. Somehow, standing up made me puke, which was really weird, since I figured, lying down would be easier to get the food up your throat, rather than standing, what with gravity and all. Science is so weird. Makes me wish I'd done a biology degree.

Tuesday, we went to see the doctor's. Came back, didn't puke (luckily!), and I had to take TWO tablets for antibiotics TWICE a day! Overdose already! Six meds to take (luckily, they're on a need-to basis). I pretty much took the vomit pills first. I hate vomiting. At least now I know that I'll never be bulimic.

Wednesday was slightly better, but I keep having headaches. Worse, my nose kept getting stuck, even when I wasn't laughing before. I realized that I had the flu. Great. The Trinity of all Illnesses: The Flu-Fever-Food Poisoning Combo!

Thursday: Kept myself together for a bit, and wasn't too headachy when I downloaded the new Heroes episode. Meh. Personally I felt that last week's the best. But they're gonna wrap up the Volume soon. Hopefully next week's would be more fast-paced. And will Sylar kill someone already!

Friday (today, DUH!): Realized that the headaches were from lack of sleep. It's not like I'm not turning in late; it's just that I CAN'T BLOODY FALL ASLEEP!! I'm sick, and I'm restless. What luck. Anyway, felt a little bit better today (fingers crossed!) to blog. Emailed my friend's landlady, yadda yadda yadda etc. I think it's gonna be a boring weekend.

Really though, you'd think that one day of purging and not eating would make your stomach smaller. Well, smaller a little bit, at any rate. Funny. I had an egg sandwich just now. I still want a noodle.

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment