Saturday, April 18, 2015

What a week.

Work aside (am bottling that up so it'll eat me from the inside out), this week(end) has been fantastic for movie buffs.

First, I found out that the Batman vs. Superman trailer is out. There's not much to show for it, but since I'm completely unfamiliar with the storyline, I got kinda excited. It didn't occur to me that Batman would be bringing Superman to justice for what he did (in probably Man of Steel).

[So THAT's what Dawn of Justice! Duh!]

Then, we have the new Ant-Man trailer, a superhero I have no clue about except that he (Hank Pym) was the most aggressive of the Marvel Zombies, but the trailer revealed more and it looked cool. I didn't know he'd have superhuman strength when he's tiny!

And last (but not least), the icing on the cake: Star friggin' Wars!!!

But my connection was sooo shitty, that 1080HD quality couldn't load completely, and I had to downgrade to 480, which ALSO took forever to load.

The wait was absolutely worth it. I got goosebumps hearing Mark Hamill's voice (Internet says it's from Return of the Jedi, but why would they reuse audio when they could just get Mark Hamill to friggin' re-say those words for the trailer), then fights and battles and X-Wings, then seeing the Millenium Falcon being chased, and finally, Han SoloHarrison Ford!!!!

AND CHEWBACCA!!!

I can't wait for Christmas.

#ChewieWereHome

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment