Monday, December 13, 2010

2011 Movie List!

I know my list is out way earlier than usual (in fact it's so early it's STILL 2010!!!), BUT one of my resolutions for the coming year is to not be last-minute and be more punctual and stuff.

On a separate note, 2011 rezzies post will be up soon.

[I know, I know, good luck to me too.]

So without further ado, along with trailer links (in case you wanna check them out; no links mean no trailers yet), here's my movie list for 2011:

1) Sucker Punch (March 25th) - Zack Snyder!
2) Thor (May 6th)
3) Priest (May 13th) - Paul Bettany!
4) Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (May 20th)
5) Green Lantern (June 17th) - Ryan Reynolds!
6) Rise of the Planet of the Apes (June 24th) - James Franco!
7) Transformers: Dark of the Moon - NEED I SAY MORE!
8) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (July 15th)
9)  Captain America: The First Avenger (July 22nd) - Avengers Assemble!!! Also, Chris Evans.
10) Smurfs (August 3rd)
11) 11.11.11 (you guessed it - November 11th)

[Yes, my movie decisions seem to be dictated by male leads more than anything, so fricken' what?]

Those movies without trailer links, I'll add them as they come, along with any other movie that catch my eye.

For now, it's 11 movies for 2011. Hopefully I can beat my 2010 score, and watch more than six movies this time 'round.

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment