Sunday, December 7, 2008

No Puccini :[

But YES to Tchaikovsky!

Instead of going to see Madama Butterfly, Ying Ying and I went to see the Nutcracker (Yes, the ballet, with the dancing and the prancing and the pirouetting...).

[We're gonna go see Butterfly this Tuesday, though.]

Since I didn't know that the show was cheapskate enough to be held out in the open, I didn't dress for the occasion.

It was a night show, and it was one of those crazy-cold nights.

It was organised by the Australian Ballet School (SCHOOL, mind you, not COMPANY. I thought it was the COMPANY that was performing. No wonder the tickets weren't crazy expensive. Like $43 each concession). I mean, they did a wonderful job, but I woulda preferred to spend my money on the pros rather than the students.



[I did awfully well in my exams. Will brag blog about it in a few days 'cuz I need to get snapshots.]

0 comebacks:

Post a Comment